
To lay it all out on the table, I'm seeing Saxon. Simple as that, I'm seeing him. We're not "together", meaning we're not official. I'm fine with that though and I know he is too. We haven't really talked about being in a relationship and I think it's because we both know that what we have right now is fine; and if it continues down this loverly path, our relationship will be deserving of a title. This whole waiting experience is making me truly appreciate relationships. It's never been this way for me, I've never really had to wait. It was always, "I like you, you like me, you're my girlfriend, and I'm your boyfriend" type of thing. Waiting makes you want it, it makes you think, and it gives you time to contemplate the whole thing. Having it handed to you isn't the same as earning it, deserving it. Having a title to our relationship isn't so important to me, what's important is that our relationship is a good one. The important thing is that I know he's mine, with or without a title. In all being said, I've quit taking bong rips, and quit smoking blunts, because I care about what he thinks, and I don't want us to end over some teenage nirvana.
"There's something you do, that got me walkin' on the moon"
-The-Dream


No comments:
Post a Comment