
I guess you can say it's been awhile since I've actually liked someone. I say actually because liking someone in the past year hasn't gotten to the extent of ACTUAL, until now. I'm attracted to certain things, certain people, certain aspects, and he seems to possess a lot of the things I'm attracted to. I'm not used to this. Not at all. THIS hasn't happened in so long and not only that but this is different. It's new, it's fresh, it's something I can't seem to get enough of. It's been about a month since we've been seeing each other and I'm afraid I'm going to have to wait a long while before I know if anything will BE. He has the opportunity to go out of state and take a job that will pay him extremely well. The problem here is that he'll be gone for four months and if he decides to go he leaves about mid April. That gives me about a month to continue seeing him and if he decides to leave I'm going to be left with the continuing question of "what if?." I mean what if he does stay? Would it? Could it become anything? and if he goes do I wait for him because I see potential in our relationship? or if he goes do I still talk to him but do my own thing? or do i completely shut him out of my life and say nice seeing you? What would make me happy? What would make him happy? There are so many questions, so many possibilities, and I hate that this is so complicated. I hope this is all for the better, and in the end we're both happy. We deserve it.


No comments:
Post a Comment