I am absolutely crazy about these cats. I've never been a big fan of cats so this is weird but for some reason I am IN LOVE with these cats. I want one so bad :)
These cats are so ugly that they are cute. Same with Chinese Crested dogs! But...I think the cats would be more mushy...if you know what I mean,so better. ( maybe cuddly is a better word haha)
Like with little stick dogs i feel like i'm going to break them when I hold em.
:) haha i don't think they're ugly but i get what yr sayinggg. gah i was like searching stuff for my art and i came across these and i just fell in love. but i was reading about them and it said that since they don't really have hair to keep them warm they're really cuddly and they're always like cuddling with their owners. i was like AWWWWw. frick their so cute, and i just realized i think kat von d has one. but yeah i don't think i know what a chinese crested dog is . . . ill search it uppp. loveyoubabyy
They are hairless dogs with little poofs of hair on their head and sometimes on their feet and tails ahhahha. They look weird. But I still think they are cute! I want a cuddly kitty! hahahaha. my cat is...but her fur gets EVERYWHERE. shit drives me crazy. <33youtooos
3 comments:
hahaha, the last one looks like a dog.
These cats are so ugly that they are cute.
Same with Chinese Crested dogs!
But...I think the cats would be more mushy...if you know what I mean,so better. ( maybe cuddly is a better word haha)
Like with little stick dogs i feel like i'm going to break them when I hold em.
yep.
:) haha i don't think they're ugly but i get what yr sayinggg. gah i was like searching stuff for my art and i came across these and i just fell in love. but i was reading about them and it said that since they don't really have hair to keep them warm they're really cuddly and they're always like cuddling with their owners. i was like AWWWWw. frick their so cute, and i just realized i think kat von d has one. but yeah i don't think i know what a chinese crested dog is . . . ill search it uppp. loveyoubabyy
They are hairless dogs with little poofs of hair on their head and sometimes on their feet and tails ahhahha. They look weird. But I still think they are cute! I want a cuddly kitty! hahahaha. my cat is...but her fur gets EVERYWHERE.
shit drives me crazy.
<33youtooos
Post a Comment