.jpg)
I'm thinking about my first tattoo being the sign of the capricorn or a sugar skull. I'm not quite sure which one I want first but I'll def. have them both. The capricorn is a person with drive, a person who wants to drag things to completion and accomplish goals. Not only do I always want to finish what I start I want to finish it with efficiency. Lately I've been having seious procrastionation issues and the fact that I need to finish things in order to be satisfied has become a problem. I've been researching a lot about capricorns and because we capricorns are so ambitious sometimes we overwhelm ourselves with goals. We set high standards and sometimes put too much on our plate. I'm going to try and pace myself out better, be in control of my situations. haha be IN CONTROL, so capricorn of me. Funnystuff. ♥


No comments:
Post a Comment