Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Exhausted


I can't even describe how tired i've been lately. It's like i haven't slept in the longest time. and i haven't. I haven't had a good night sleep in so long and I think it's really starting to affect me. I'm overwhelmed with homework and I hate that i don't have the time to do it. I can't function when I'm tired so I just lay there, yet I can't fall asleep either. I've been to the doctors and I've spoken with them about this whole sleep issue. The doctor prescribed me pills to help me sleep but I guess my mom never got around to getting me the pills. I dunno, I don't want to take pills to help me sleep i just want to GO TO SLEEP. I'll do some research later. I'm in school. This class sucks. anyone with any advice on this sleep thing? Let me know.

My Dream Last Night:
I don't remember much but I do remember that some photographer was taking pictures of me and I was wearing a wife beater and some jeans. My make-up was all done up and this guy was taking amazing pictures of me. My mom and I got to see the pictures on a this guys computer and once my mom saw the pictures she just started laughing hysterically. I don't know why she was laughing and I don't remember if I said anything to her, but I do remember I was really offended by her laughing.

THIS TRIPS ME OUTTTTT. . .

Thedreamzone.com interpretations of some keywords in my dream

Computer: How are you computing certain information?

Laughter/Laugh/Laughing: Joy, happiness. Laughter is the best medicine. Don't take things so seriously.

Makeup: May mean you need to make up with someone or even yourself. Can also mean a need or desire to hide who you really are, afraid to face the truth.

Man/Men/Guy: Your masculine self, the part of your personality that is assertive, takes action, makes decisions and makes money. If an unknown man is attacking you it is because you are ignoring your assertive male self. If an unknown man is attracted to you then you are beginning to recognize and unite your male qualities into your life.

Mother/Mom: Unless there is a current issue with your mother, then your mother in a dream will stand in for your ability to know what's best, to nurture yourself and others. Your maternal instincts. If you are a mom, then your mother symbolizes your own role as mom. If your mom is dying or hurt in the dream, examine your own mothering skills. Also pay attention to the advice Mom gives in your dream because it is coming from your own intuition.

Pictures/Photos/Photo Album: How you picture yourself or a particular situation. Could be your dream saying, 'Get the picture?!' Perhaps time to look at your past. Pictures are also memories. Your dream may be telling you to be aware of the present because whether it becomes a good or a bad memory is often up to you.

See: If you can't see in your dream then there is something in waking life you aren't seeing for what it really is or you are turning a blind eye toward something.

No comments: