
It's better to talk about things. It's better to get it out. So I'm going to just say it, regardless of who i think is going to read this. It needs to come out.
Last year, in two days, will be the "one year" anniversary of Alex and I. We broke up about a week before the actual anniversary and about three weeks after it he was with Amanda. It was all too overwhelming and for the last year i guess i haven't really gotten over it. I mean, I'm no where near as bad as I used to be, after it happened, but I am still very much heart broken. I just want answers. I don't really know why he broke up with me and I don't really know how he felt about it all. I'm so very confused. I don't get it. I don't get it at all. This valentines I'm going to spend it with the person who is truly there for me. The person I love the very most. Analise. If we weren't cousins and I was lesbian, I'd be all over dat. ♥. haha frick.


No comments:
Post a Comment