
Months have past, and I haven't been on this forever. What a shame. Recently I've just been hanging out, mostly partying. This has got me into quite some trouble, but you live and you learn. eh? Right now I'm just trying to focus on school;Keep my priorities straight. Recently I've been struggling in the Men department. In a nut shell, I'm simply done looking for someone. I'm tired of trying to find someone who could be anywhere near to anything like my ex was. I'm sick of comparing and I'm sick of thinking this guy could be "the one." pfft. The one? Ya I'm an idiot. So I've come to the conclusion that boys will no longer be something I chase, but rather something that may come along. And if they should come along, I won't get attached so easily, I'll let them play that role.


No comments:
Post a Comment