
I'm glad I didn't completely spill my guts on that last post. I've had a change of thought. I did make it. I don't miss HIM, nor do I care what he's doing with his life. I miss the freedom of being comfortable with someone. I miss having someone be MINE. I've been thinking about this a lot lately and something made me think twice. I'm over him, completely. I'm not over the fact that I haven't found anyone special, and until then I'm going to have to be okay with that. And I think I'm going to be just fine. It's okay to do stupid things and it's okay to trust your gut feeling because although it may get you into a mess, you always learn something. I'm okay with the fact that I went to his house when I knew he didn't want me there. It doesn't bother me that I've called him a numerous amount of times, only to be shut off. I don't care that his girlfriend would call me out and tell me all this ISH. If it weren't for any of that I wouldn't realize that I really don't need him. I don't need any man for that matter. Oh but I would love to find someone special. It's only a matter of time. I can wait. I can be patient. I'm done dwelling over this stupid relationship. I'm freaking FINE, and I know that now. I'm absolutely positive I'm okay. They say "You don't get better, 'til you're worse" and trust me, It's gotten worse and I did hit rock bottom, but I'm better. I'm doing okay.


No comments:
Post a Comment